About this hotel
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, with breath-taking 360 degree panoramic views of New York City and sunsets over the Hudson River, is the first and only luxury, full service resort in Manhattan's vibrant Meatpacking District. Gansevoort Meatpacking offers a chic retreat from the urban metropolis that redefines the world of luxury accommodations.
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC has updated its 186 guestrooms with a vibrant color scheme creating an energized feeling throughout the property. Velvet and linen fabrics bring texture to the space which is brightened by pops of fuchsia, plum, magenta, gold and champagne.
Drawing inspiration from the 1960’s and ‘70s, interior designer Andi Pepper incorporated different prints, including silver, shimmer, and stripes, throughout the room furnishings. All rooms feature new carpet, drapery, tufted headboards, new mod-styled sofas, and wall-hung LCD TVs.
- 186 Guestrooms / 14 Floors
- 48 Superior / 40 Deluxe / 78 Grand Deluxe / 20 Suites
- Plush feather beds & goose down pillows
- Complimentary High Speed Internet access
- 30 inch LCD TV
- CD player
- Alarm clock with iPod docking stations
- In-room safe that accommodate laptops
- No resort fee
- Rooftop pool and loft
- The Chester: Modern American Brasserie
- Complimentary Business Center
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- “Plunge” rooftop bar and lounge
- Exhale Spa (treatments additional charge)
- Henry Beguelin Boutique