About this hotel
Whether for business or leisure, a stay at the Pan Pacific Singapore hotel is your assurance of world-class service and five-star luxury accommodation.
Our hotel overlooks the iconic Marina Bay and has been consistently voted the World’s Leading Business Hotel by World Travel Awards. Savour epicurean delights at our award-winning Singapore restaurants or unwind and rejuvenate at our swimming pool and tennis courts.
The hotel's strategic location at the gateway to the Central Business District provides easy access for business travellers, and at the same time offers a wide array of sightseeing, retail and entertainment options in the vicinity. Discover the invigorating energy of one of Southeast Asia’s most dynamic cities from the indulgent comfort of Pan Pacific Singapore.
- 790 rooms
- Spa treatments at St. Gregory
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Steam room
- State-of-the-art Pacific Centre on level 22 with a complete suite of business meeting venues, offices and
- support services
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Atrium – Asia’s longest bar at 44 metres, serving boutique wine and craft beer,
- Pacific cocktails and tapas
- Pacific Marketplace – gourmet grocery and cafe
- Edge – seven distinct regional open kitchens
- Keyaki – traditional Japanese cuisine
- Poolside – tapas and drinks
- Hai Tien Lo – exquisite Cantonese cuisine
- Pacific Club Lounge