About this hotel
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi unfolds over 52 acres of natural perfection, a world away from the everyday, yet just a 45-minute awe-inspiring seaplane ride from the capital, Malé. Warm crystal-clear waters wait to embrace you. Soft sands call you to kick off your shoes.
We know that you will be eager to start your holiday from the moment you arrive at Malé, which is why we make the journey as smooth as the waters of our lagoon. While waiting for your seaplane, enjoy a refreshing welcome drink at our private seaplane lounge. Then, once your breathtakingly scenic flight comes to an end and you glide gently toward our arrival jetty, you will see your island host waiting with a smile to take you to your own private haven in our little piece of paradise.
Laughter fills the air as you revel in the wide-open space. Warm sand tickles underfoot. The sun’s iridescent rays dance on the ocean’s surface. The waves pause for thought. Your silhouette a picture of vitality, as it follows you across the beach.
Two contrasting worlds. One unforgettable experience
- 221 over water and beach fronted villas
- 52 acres of barefoot meeting space possibilities
- Internet access in all villas and Wi-Fi in public areas
- 12 villa categories
- 11 over water, beach fronted and jungle feel food and beverage outlets
- Three swimming pools and the Indian Ocean
- Largest spa in the Maldives with 20 pavilion treatment rooms
- Kids club
- Water sports and PADI diving centre
- Activity and health club access